We want to inform you about our treatment of your personal data and get your agreement.
What we collect and how we use it
- Your contact information is needed to contact you about our courses.
- The correspondence between you and us.
- Your names, photo and sex are needed so that our tutors know who you are and remember you.
- Your employer(s), especially when they are paying for your tuition, for administration, reporting and statistics.
- Your date of birth and ACCA student ID is needed for us to get your exam results after courses for platinum status.
- Your course bookings are used for administration, measuring performance and statistics.
- Your exam results and study performance notes are used to track progress, customize courses and statistics.
- The website data used for personalisation and monitoring of our website.
Who we share your data with
- ACCA, for collecting information about your exam results, and (if applicable) to manage your membership.
- Your employer, in case we have a contract with them regarding your studies.
- BPP, our provider of materials and online courses, to provide services such as access to online courses
- Our IT providers who manage our servers, storage and website.
- We are ineo.click s.r.o., IČ 26129990, Na doubkové 5a, Praha 5.
You can ask us to delete your personal information anytime, but we would not be able to provide our services anymore. In order to provide you with our services, we keep the data while you are in contact with us, and if you do not ask us to remove the data, we do it ourselves 5 years later.
We need your personal data to be able to provide you with our services, that is why we need you to agree with the policy when we start providing the services to you.