In 2016, ACCA is launching a suite of qualifications geared specifically towards clients from the Shared Service Center industry, or Global Business Services.
At the core of the qualifications are selected ACCA’s standard exams, enriched by online content with simple assessments geared specifically towards the needs of Shared Service Centers (SSC).
Global Business Services Online Content
The online modules available for all GBS qualifications includes:
- Practical tools and techniques that can be immediately applied
- The finance and accounting value chain
- Process improvement and change
- Relationship management, communication and understanding customer needs
- Process design and measurement
- Basic tools used within GBS including the role of technology
- Background, current state and future developments within the industry
- Governance, control and compliance
Diploma in Global Business Services
The Diploma combines content from the online modules with three of ACCA’s exams – FAB Accountant in Business, FMA Management Accounting and FFA Financial Accounting. Certificate in Global Business Services with relevant financial and management accounting knowledge and assessments from the ACCA Qualification.
Advanced Diploma in Global Business Services
Once the employees have finished their Diploma, more advanced online modules are added, as well as three more of ACCA’s exams – PM Performance Management, FR Financial Reporting and FM Financial Management.
Upon completion of the Diploma or Advanced Diploma, students can advance seamlessly to the ACCA Qualification.
If you are interested in any of these qualifications for your employees, we would be happy to provide you with more detailed information about our study options, pricing, content of the qualifications and integrating them with your training policy. Please contact Petr Skokan.