DipIFR - Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards
DipIFR (Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards) is an international qualification created by the prestigeous international Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). The qualification helps finance professionals learn to apply international accounting standards (IFRS) in practical situations.
In order to obtain the qualification, you will need to pass a challenging three-hour exam – more on the ACCA website.
DipIFR qualification is suitable for:
- professionals who work in accounting, reporting or audit;
- anyone who wants to get a deeper understanding and ability to practically apply the IAS/IFRS standards;
- anyone interested in an internationally acclaimed qualification in the area of IFRS from a prestigeous professional association.
By getting DipIFR, you will get:
- get an excellent knowledge of IAS/IFRS and a qualification that will enhance your CV and add value to the organisation that you are working for;
- the respect of your employer who will know you possess the skills to pass this challenging exam;
- practical skill and ability to apply IAS/IFRS;
- an option to continue your studies by starting the full ACCA qualification, passing additional exams and becoming a full ACCA member.