We work with some of the largest clients who provide ACCA tuition to their employees. For our corporate customers, whether they have ten or a hundred students, we provide highly customized solutions including:
- Study plans: Design of ACCA study plans considering specifics and profile of client’s students, eg. appropriate qualification for a given individual, managing talents and under-achievers, recommending an optimal study path
- Training policy: Assistance with development of a comprehensive ACCA training policy, such as recommended study pace, recommended sittings, dealing with fails, exam fees for repeated fails
- Performance reporting: Throughout the exam preparation period, including realtime updates about attendance on courses, correlating tutor feedback with exam results and focusing on actionable feedback for training managers
- Students’ progress management: recommendation and online booking of courses and exams done by students and approved by employer
- Individual support: Individual mentoring, coaching and study plans for students falling behind or unable to follow a standard study route
- ACCA relationship management: All backoffice communication with the ACCA including students registrations, exam entry or dealing with ACCA fees
- Single point of contact: All our customer service experts have over 5 years experience supporting large ACCA clients.
For more information, please contact one of our partners, Petr Skokan.