Finance Academies are the result of close cooperation between ineo and corporate clients who want to offer their employees systematic, tailor-made training. It is a series of interconnected courses on technical topics that are otherwise often part of MBA, ACCA or CFA trainings.
Finance Academies are usually divided into several-day modules. The most common are:
- Financial reporting, accounting, analysis of financial statements
- Simulation based experiential training on how real companies work
- Strategy – not with your head in the clouds, but from information to implementation
- How to measure and influence the success of the company – performance management
- Financial management of the company – deciding on the profitability of projects, sources of finance, working capital
- Budgeting, planning, analysis of variances – budgeting
- Experiential modules related to communication, project management, motivation or leadership
- Introduction to audit, taxes or law
“Coca-Cola, Honeywell and Exxon Mobil have gone through various forms of integrated financial academies with us. The academies are suitable for finance departments, reporting, controlling or tax specialists, but also for employees from less technical departments.”
In order for the Academies to be as effective as possible, we often use the following forms of training:
- Business simulations
- Experiential team projects
- Large realistic case studies
- Emphasis on problem solving by students rather than theory presented by tutor
- Adapting the difficulty level to each participant, complete beginner all the way to expert in the area
- Verification of progress by way of tests and real-life projects connected to own company context
Each Academy is usually closed with a graduation ceremony with the awarding of diplomas. Students who have shown interest and talent can be offered further study after consultation with you, often with a view to obtaining a professional certification (e.g. ACCA, CFA, Diploma in Accounting and Business).
Based on your inputs, ineo will be happy to select suitable topics and tailor-made depth. You can also choose the academy language (Czech or English).